If you are looking for a great place for the family to take a vacation in Florida, consider the Daytona Beach area. Many people visit the area each year, because it's such a wonderful destination. When it come to the families, there are some great reasons to make Daytona Beach one of your top considerations.
Here are 6 reasons why Daytona Beach is a great family vacation destination:
1. Quality time. This is a great place to spend quality time with your family. There are miles of beaches, including some areas that are closed to driving, where families can relax and enjoy spending time together. Avoid coming during bike week and when the big races are taking place and you will find areas of the beach where you feel like you have it all to yourself. It's a laid back beach lifestyle that the whole family can enjoy.
2. Beauty. The Daytona Beach area is a beautiful part of the state of Florida. The beaches are clean, beautiful, and inviting. There area also great parks, drives, and areas to explore that show the beauty in nature. If you are an outdoor fan you an hike, bike, swim, and surf year-round.
3. Variety. There is a lot to do in the Daytona Beach area for families. Plan your time to relax and play at the beach, but when you are done there you can always visit some of the science centers, museums, and other ares of interest. Take tours, eco boat rides, paddleboard the river, and more. There is a lot to do and those with families will find a wide variety of things to keep them busy if they want to explore.
4. Affordability. Unlike some beach communities in Florida, the Daytona Beach area is not overly expensive. You can get a hotel on the beach for an affordable rate, especially if it is not during one of the big event weeks. Your family can stay in a hotel on the beach here, have a great view, and still not break the bank.
5. Location. The great location of Daytona Beach means that you are within a one hour drive in any direction to doing even more fun things. Head an hour to the north and you can visit the historical St. Augustine, head an hour north west and you can swim in the amazing springs in the Ocala National Forest, an hour south will take you to the Kennedy Space Center, and an hour west will put you in Orlando, which is home to the most famous theme parks in the country.
The Daytona Beach area has a lot to offer families who are looking for a great vacation destination. You can say here, spend plenty of time at the beach, and still visit other areas near here. Once you check this area out for a vacation you will see why so many families plan their vacation here!