Are you an art lover who is visiting the Daytona Beach area? You are in luck, there are some great places for art lovers to check out while visiting the Daytona Beach area. You will need some transportation to visit these places, but nothing is too far of a drive, so don't miss out on the opportunity to check these places out.
Places for Art Lovers to Visit in the Daytona Beach Area:
- Bob Ross Art Gallery and Workshop. This is a must for any fan of Bob Ross. You can check out some of his original paintings, as well as take an art class. The Bob Ross Art Gallery and Workshop is located in New Smyrna Beach.
- Southeast Museum of Photography. Art and photography fans will enjoy checking out this little museum, located on the campus of Daytona State College. Exhibits change throughout the year, and they also offer photography workshops.
- Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art. This art museum is located in Daytona Beach and features a rotating collection of over 2,600 Florida-themed art pieces.
- The Hub on Canal. Located in New Smyrna Beach, you can stroll around and admire the art, or take an art class. They also offer poetry readings, and other artistic events.
- Atlantic Center for the Arts. Also located in New Smyrna Beach, they offer art displays, events, and classes.
- Images: A Festival of the Arts. Each year, there is an art festival held in downtown New Smyrna Beach. The festival is held every January.
In addition to these ongoing places that art lovers can visit, there are periodic art strolls and art events that take places in the area every year. Art lovers will find numerous places to check out while visiting the Daytona Beach area. Visiting these places will give you some new artistic places to check out while on your vacation.