Cool Restaurants to Check Out in the Daytona Beach Area
If you are visiting the Daytona Beach area you will spend some time dining out. That is a given. But what isn't a given are the places where you will choose to dine while visiting the Daytona Beach area. The good news is that there are some great places to dine in the area. Be sure to check out these cool restaurants in the Daytona Beach area when visiting. Some may not be in the city of Daytona Beach, but are in the same county and are worth the short drive to go to. Plus, you get a little view of the area along the way.
- Racing's North Turn - This restaurant offers an awesome view, but is also a historical destination.
- Jimmy Hula's - There is a location north and south of Daytona Beach, in Ormond Beach and Port Orange. This is a hotspot for good food and a fun atmosphere.
- The Garlic - A popular place to head to for a variety of gourmet options, this is the place many locals go for a special date night.
- Top of Daytona - Located on the 29th floor, people visit this restaurant for the amazing views. You will have a vast ocean view that can't be beat.
- Flagler Avenue - This is a trendy street in New Smyrna Beach that is lined with unique restaurants and shops. There are numerous great restaurants to consider, including AA Garden Fusion, Cafe Verde, Ocean Breeze Tiki Bar & Grill, Courtyard Grill, and Third Wave Cafe.
- Ichi Ni San - Located along historic Beach Street in Daytona Beach, this restaurant is popular for their ramen and sushi. They offer a wide variety of options to choose from including specialty options, such as gluten free and vegan.
- Cinnamon Tree Cafe - For a special breakfast or brunch, head to Port Orange to stop by this place for amazing crepes and specialty fresh baked goods. They get busy, so plan ahead.
- Aunt Catfish's on the River - Located in Port Orange, this is a popular seafood restaurant along the water, this place is also known for it's weekend brunch.
- The Breakers - Located in New Smyrna Beach, this restaurant offers an ocean view and a relaxed atmosphere, making it a popular pick among locals and tourists. Their burgers have been rated the best around!
- Thai Kitchen by Sawowanee - Located just south of Daytona Beach in Port Orange, this little restaurant is a favorite among locals. You can try a variety of authentic Thai dishes, including pan fried noodles, curries, and specialties.
- Kale Cafe and Juice Bar - If you want some great vegan food or healthy 100% fresh pressed juice, head to this place on Beach Street in Daytona Beach.
There are a lot of great restaurants to check out when you are visiting the Daytona Beach area. There are some cool places you will want to consider. Half of the fun when vacationing somewhere is found in checking out different restaurants. Whenever possible, it's a good idea to try some that are not your typical chain that you find all over the country. This gives you something new to explore!